It's time to relax
Let's get some perspective
It's all well and good marketing people like me telling you how to promote your book online, but if you don't have the time or the energy to do it, then it's not going to happen.
Let's change it up. Technology has evolved to make your life easier, right? So let's utilise that technology to make it easier and simpler for you to promote your books and your author platform. Let's give you more time to do what you do best - write.
First, let me explain what I mean when I say author automation. I don't mean that you automate everything and become a robot - that's not the goal here. We still want you to promote your personality and work, you're human after all.
When I say author automation, I mean planning your social media posts ahead of time with fantastic tools that make it easy. Structuring your day, month, year so that you can spend less time marketing and more time writing. I mean keeping up with your blog, email newsletter and social media, in a sustainable, and more importantly, fun way.
I'll be showing you how to accomplish all of this with my tried and tested author marketing tools, systems and methods that are designed to give you better work-life balance so you don't get overwhelmed when you should be enjoying the journey.
Readyto make life easier?
Enter your email and get weekly emails to start your journey.
Let's get to the tools
Here are my favourites.
Social media tools:
- Crowdfire - schedule your social media posts *
- Planoly - schedule and auto-post to Instagram *
- Linktree - increase the number of links on your Instagram profile
- PicTapGo - my favourite image editing app for Instagram (IOS only)
Email marketing tools:
- ConvertKit - my favourite newsletter service *
- SubjectLine - test your email subject lines
- Newsletters spam test - test to make sure your emails are getting through to readers
- Nibbler - test the SEO(search engine optimisation) score on your website
- Website Grader - test the SEO(search engine optimisation) score on your website. It's always good to get a second opinion
- Google Analytics - track and measure the visitors to your website
- Sucuri SiteCheck - Scan your site for malware or hacks
- Wave - for super simple accounting
- Asana - great for project management and timelines
- KeepMeOut - stops you visiting websites as often
- Freedom - block apps, websites or the entire internet so you can focus
* The tools with an asterisk next to them are affiliate links. If you click these and go through to purchase, I get a commission. I only list tools here that I love or use myself, so you can be sure they are worth the cost!