Content Marketing Audit & Strategy
Content can be one of the most effective ways for ecommerce stores to increase their Google ranking and convert customers into sales if used right.
You might be struggling with one of the following:
- You’ve written or invested in content but it’s not ranking
- You don’t know what keywords will help you rank and get more customers
- You have some traffic but aren’t making sales
- You want to try content marketing for your store but have no idea where to start
This is where I come in, I take a close look at your current content marketing (if you do it) and work to create articles or blog posts that not only help you rank on Google, but help you rank for the right keywords that will convert visitors into sales.
Sound interesting? I work to:
- Find the right keywords to target that have buying intent
- Create content that those visitors want to read
- Tailor the content to lead your new reader/s to either sign up or purchase (naturally)
Most importantly I work to become part of your team. I get to know your ecommerce business so that I can use your brand messaging, tone of voice and target your customers properly.
What does the content marketing audit achieve?
This audit aims to identify the content marketing work you’re already doing, what can be improved, and then makes specific recommendations for what you can focus on in the next 6 months to meet your goals.
You get a Content Marketing Audit and Strategy PDF document, which contains pages of personalised, actionable, and effective content marketing advice.
What’s actually in the document?
- A content marketing audit
- Content marketing strategy
The content marketing audit covers the overall picture and what you’re currently doing:
- How are you currently using content marketing (blog posts/articles etc)?
- Is your current content marketing converting into leads/sales?
- Do you have a brand style or tone of voice used for your customers?
- What’s currently working well and what could be improved on
I then move on to the content marketing strategy section, which aims to identify the specific content marketing strategies you should focus on – and what to do with them – in the next 6 months, in order to reach your goals.
The content marketing strategy part of the document includes:
- Strategy for targeting the right keywords that work for your goals (with a few examples so you can get started)
- Strategy for creating content that your customers want to read and engages them
- Strategy for creating content that then converts into leads/sales/achieves your specific goals
What do I do with the document when it’s done?
This Content Marketing Audit and Strategy can give your business the direction and focus it needs to thrive.
It’s standalone and includes actionable and practical next steps, and a checklist to make sure the work gets done! I recommend you spend some time going through the audit and then contact me with any further questions.
You’re welcome to carry out the implementation yourself or internally. Or, if you need a little help, I can jump on board and start implementing the strategy for you.
It’s totally up to you.
The content marketing audit covers the following:
How you’re currently using content marketing (blog posts/articles etc)
Is your current content marketing converting into leads/sales?
Strategy for targeting the right keywords
Strategy for creating content that your customers want to read
Strategy for creating content that then converts into leads/sales
Optional: A content marketing style guide for your articles/blog post tone of voice and audience targetting
Checklist of next steps for you to implement