Content Marketing Audit & Strategy
Unsure if your current blog posts are up to scratch? This audit will reveal how effective they are, improvements you can make and what you should do next.
You might be struggling with one of the following:
- You’ve written or invested in blog posts but they’re not ranking and you don’t know why
- You have some traffic but aren’t making sales
- You have no funnel for converting visitors into sales and you don’t know how to make one
- You have no plan in place for creating regular content, but know you need one
This is where I come in, I take a close look at your current content marketing and analyse it so you can get back on track.
What does the content marketing audit achieve?
This audit aims to identify the content marketing work you’re already doing, what can be improved, and then makes specific recommendations for what you can focus on in the next 6 months to meet your goals.
You get a Content Marketing Audit and Strategy PDF document, which contains pages of personalised, actionable, and effective content marketing advice.
What’s actually in the document?
- A content marketing audit
- Content marketing strategy
The content marketing audit covers the overall picture and what you’re currently doing:
- How you’re currently using content marketing (blog posts and articles) and if that’s effective
- If your current content marketing is converting into leads/sales
- What’s currently working well and what could be improved on
I then move on to the content marketing strategy section, which aims to identify the specific content marketing strategies you should focus on – and what to do with them – in the next 6 months, in order to reach your goals.
The content marketing strategy part of the document includes:
- Strategy for targeting the right keywords that work for your goals (with 4 included so you can get started)
- Strategy for creating content that your customers want to read and engages them
- Strategy for creating content that then converts into leads/sales/achieves your specific goals
What do I do with the document when it’s done?
This Content Marketing Audit and Strategy can give your business the direction and focus it needs to thrive.
It’s standalone and includes actionable and practical next steps, and a checklist to make sure the work gets done.
You’re welcome to carry out the implementation yourself or internally. Or, if you need a little help, I can jump on board and start implementing the strategy for you.
It’s totally up to you.
The content marketing audit covers the following:
How you’re currently using content marketing (blog posts/articles etc)
Is your current content marketing converting into leads/sales?
Strategy for targeting the right keywords
Strategy for creating content that your customers want to read
Strategy for creating content that then converts into leads/sales
Checklist of next steps for you to implement
Get the content marketing audit
Fill out this contact form below letting me know that you’d like an audit and let’s get started.